Services for Child Care
Programs & Providers
Individuals entering the Child Care field and experienced professionals can benefit from our services. We provide:
- Help with child care program certification and licensing
- Free or low-cost training on topics such as Health & Safety, Medication Administration Training (MAT), Child Development, and Sound Business Practices Training Calendars
- Information on starting and operating a home-based business or an early childhood center
- Information on Start-up and Health & Safety Grants
- Information on scholarships for the Educational Incentive Program
- Referrals to community resources
- Health Care Plans for Child Care Programs
- Infant Toddler Resource Centers
- Information on the Child & Adult Care Food Program
- Free annual Child Care Provider Resource Days in each borough
If you would like to become a child care provider, we have the resources and tools to help you every step of the way. Please call us at (888) 469-5999 for more information.
Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., except holidays.